Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Engineering, PSME, Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Philippines, Mechanical, ASME,

Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Continuing Professional Education (CPD) Forum
Moderator(s): Rogelio G. Reyes
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Chilled Water System Design - CPD at PSME Qatar Chapter 2 R. Gomeseria, ARCADIS/Hyder Consulting Can I request the training materials sir? ThanksGCG
by G. GUDA (COMETA)
Monday, October 16, 2017
How do one earns CPD Credit Units? 9 R. Reyes What are the plan/s now of the national office for those chapters/ members who are ofw's especially in the middle east in order for us (them) earn CPD units since most of the seminars will be conducted in the philippines?
by F. Olpindo, PSME State of Kuwait
Tuesday, July 04, 2017
CPD Schedules 5 E. Vergara, Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers Another news from the PRC dated 4 January 2017, clarifying the implementation of the CPD after the effectivity of the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) which will be in March 2017.   http://www.prc.gov.ph/news/?id=6430&page=1&maxrows=10
by R. Cruz
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
CPD 3 C. Espeso, PSME Manila Host Can we ask for suggestion Sir Ronald, like what are the suggested subjects for a specific career development? Like for me, i plan in pursuing my HVAC experience. Because practically speaking, as we finish college, we really aren't sure for the path we gonna take next, it just comes to the point that, some of us feel the need to further extend our knowledge to cope with the technology in front of us as we do our different jobs. So most of us resorts to seminars, coz they do give you the basic background of an experience engineering in action. The speakers shares, the things you would need to learn and the difficulties you might encounter, giving you a broad future sight of what you'll be facing in your life. Thus, going back to the university is being forgotten because of financial, time consumption and the fact that, i guess if i'm also to go back there, i don't know which would i need to take. Just for my fellow aspirants, do we have a list of subjects of masteral path to which we could improve ourselves in are different specialty we what to undergo? Sorry if this give a hassle to you sir, haha, just wondering if we have a list somewhere there? And suggested universities that are offering those paths? Good day
by r. resare, WSP/Parsons Brinkerhoff Asia (Phils) Inc
Monday, April 18, 2016