Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Engineering, PSME, Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Philippines, Mechanical, ASME,

Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Maintenance Technology Forum
Moderator(s): Rogelio G. Reyes
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Building Engineer 0 M. Ilagan Good day! I am Building Engineer of a company here in Metro Manila, this is my second job and still very young in practicing our profession. I would like to ask help from our experienced members to hand me some advice regarding on being a Building Engineer that focuses on Preventive Maintenance of mechanical equipments such as Elevators, FDAS, Sprinkler Systems, Escalators, Gensets. Any tips or materials that you may suggest will truly help my start as Building Engineer. Thank you very much and Godbless!
by M. Ilagan
Sunday, March 11, 2018
What's the latest in the Maintenance? RCM? TQM? 1 R. Reyes Good Morning Sir!Before anything else, let us define what is RCM all about for those guys doesn't know RCM stands for.RCM is a Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM), it is a process to ensure that systems continue to do what their users require in their present operating context and generally used to achieve improvements in fields such as the establishment of safe minimum levels of maintenance. Through successful implementation of RCM will lead to increase in cost effectiveness at all establishments.To this era, we can say through building automation system is the latest technology that every establishment are using, with the controls that generates within the system can monitor and identify immediately to ensure prevention and immediate maintenance. I do hope that make sense, thank you.Cheers!Ronald
by R. Gomeseria, ARCADIS/Hyder Consulting
Friday, July 24, 2015