Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Engineering, PSME, Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Philippines, Mechanical, ASME,

Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
M.E. Education
Moderator(s): Rogelio G. Reyes
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Finite Element Analysis in Mechanical Engineering Curriculum 0 C. Della, University of Glasgow Singapore Dear Colleagues, I would like to seek your thoughts regarding the introduction of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) in the new Mechanical Engineering Curriculum in the Philippines We want our mechanical engineering graduates to be competitive not just in the Philippines but also elsewhere, and FEA and CFD are already being taught in the undergraduate mechanical engineering program in the US, UK, Australia, Singapore, China, India, etc. So i think it is time to introduce FEA and CFD in our ME curriculum in the Philippines. What do you think?
by C. Della, University of Glasgow Singapore
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
engineering quizzes 0 N. Cepriaso, Advanced Vision E/M Co. Fellow engineers, test your engineering skills and knowledge and visit this site. Don't worry it's only you who would know the results...you may share if you wish, too. cheers. http://www.psme-jwr.org/index.php/forum/discussion/19-engineering-quizzes
by N. Cepriaso, Advanced Vision E/M Co.
Sunday, December 18, 2016
Will the BSME Curriculum be revised because of the introduction of K-12? 2 C. Della, University of Glasgow Singapore Dear All!Happy Good Day and Merry Christmas to all!For me, the CHED should study very well the Engineering Curriculum which is appropriate for Engineering Courses only and those unnecessary subject should not be included, which you have had already from elementary and high school. Additionally, our ENGINEERING DEGREE shall need be enhanced through as Philippines to be signatory of WASHINGTON ACCORD or any ACCORD so that our Engineering Degree be honoured by other nations around the world.Or parents are paying high tuition fees but of course, the CHED shall need to do some part for the Filipino people for the Philippines be a signatories of all ACCORDS or treaty.Thanks and kind regards to all!Ronald
by R. Gomeseria, ARCADIS/Hyder Consulting
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Short Quiz #1 2 R. Reyes Hi Sir!Cat (7kg) and Rabbit (3kg) is 10kgDog (17kg) and Rabbit (3kg) is 20kgDog (17kg) and Cat (7kg) is 24kgtherefore;Dog (17kg) + Cat (7kg) + Rabbit (3kg) is 27kgCorrect me if I am wrong, please.Cheers!Ronald
Tuesday, August 04, 2015
How to turn classroom into source of Mechanical Entrepreneurs? 1 R. Reyes Hi Sir!I think that's a good point from the News, but the problem arise, is our economy can accommodate our needs basically? For instance, salary in the Philippines can't be able to lift their family needs and that is the reason why, that most of our fellow Mechanical Engineers working abroad that supposed to be the one of the pillar to stand and boost our technology innovation for our Philippine economy.That's very impossible to do so, unless our government will take forward for the needs of our countrymen.Thanks for PSME in having like this. Congratulation to our PSME National President and to the BOD's!Cheers!Ronald
Wednesday, July 22, 2015