Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Engineering, PSME, Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Philippines, Mechanical, ASME,

Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Professional Mechanical Engineer (P.M.E.) Forum
Moderator(s): Rogelio G. Reyes
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Tips To Become a P.M.E. for Newly R.M.E. 5 Y. Bankas, PSME-MetroSouth Hi Sir Ronald,Yes, its clear. Now i have 2 more years.Thanks for the info.
by Y. Bankas, PSME-MetroSouth
Sunday, October 22, 2017
Recommended Thesis 0 G. GUDA (COMETA) I am a Registered Mechanical Engineer and I like to be PME. More of my experience is mining industry but know I am connected to one Asia's leading manufactures of glycerin as a mechanical maintenance head. I am now thinking of the thesis to start. Kindly recommend. Thanks
Monday, October 16, 2017
PME Requirements 8 rogernonm reyes Hello Sir ( R .Gomeseria ),Happy new year!I am an Engineer of 1999 from Bacolod, for almost 18 years in Manufacturing specialize in machine maintenance, I generated an idea to upgrade my profession (RME) to PME for future. How I can proceed with my plan? I'm currently practicing my career here in Laguna and I hope our association will help me and to others like me aspiring a highest level of Mechanical Engineering career. Thank you
Wednesday, January 04, 2017