Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Engineering, PSME, Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Philippines, Mechanical, ASME,

Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Fuel and Energy Saving Tips
Moderator(s): Rogelio G. Reyes
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Buy High Energy Efficiency Factor (EEF) Devices 1 R. Reyes Hi Sir!That's another point from your post to individuals and thank for that sharing.The question is, are those consumers aware for that High Energy Efficiency Factor (EEF) Devices? For me, I don't think so. Because EEF Devices are costly than ordinary one. So, most of our consumers will go to the cheaper one rather than buying those. But, if they are aware from it, of course,they will grab and use these devices in their home. However, some circumstances might happening in the market where else some copycat vendors will do the same, for instance, the vendor will make some stickers and post to their products just to encourage the consumers. That's happening and the proof can found through ABS-CBN NEWS. With those regards, the consumers must know the genuine and not to the sales talk.Thanks for sharing in giving us some hint for that matter, Sir, appreciated.Cheers!Ronald
by R. Gomeseria, ARCADIS/Hyder Consulting
Thursday, July 23, 2015
CCCI 20 Fuel & Energy Saving Tips 1 R. Reyes Hi Sir!Just read your TIPS and that's GREAT. A valuable tips for everyone that save our pocket and to the environment, Global Earth. Hopefully with your shared TIPS may knock our countrymen to practice solely from their heart. To be aware what's happening now to our environment and most of all for cost cutting that save our headache financially and stresses from around us. With that TIPS, hopefully can read by our colleagues in industry and disseminates the proposal of Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) and to practice by heart.I am thankful to CCCI for sharing their thoughts and research to the community and by yourself, Sir, in posting here at PSME Forum. That's a great advantage whoever can notice your post will be valuable source of wisdom.Once again, thank you and cheers!Ronald
by R. Gomeseria, ARCADIS/Hyder Consulting
Thursday, July 23, 2015